I promise, I’m trying to get my shit together. I really am.
As still trying to get into the swing of things blog-wise (as always am), and because I was tagged by the lovely TaniaWrites to complete this tag (say tag more), and… that’s honestly all I have to say. Makes a change.
Rules of the Award:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the seven questions they asked you
- Nominate seven bloggers for this award and let them know you nominated them
- Ask your nominees seven new questions
Tania’s questions for me:
1. What do you love about blogging?
Urm… honestly don’t feel like a ‘blogger’ as of yet so not sure, but I love writing. Always have, and the feeling of having an idea just pop into your head at a random moment, I love that. At the moment though, I’m loving new friendships that I’ve made through the blogging community.
2. What’s on your bucket list?
Soo much… get more tattoos, travel solo, get married and move out are on there. Also write a book. Yeah, I think I could write a book.
3. What are your goals for 2017?
I made a whole post about my 2017 goals on my blog, but I won’t bore you with all of them. My main ones are to keep saving money every month (I’m currently on an unbroken £100 a month streak!) and finish my apprenticeship in September!
4. What’s the best part of blogging?
Seeing something you worked reall hard on out there in the world (well, on the internet). It’s just so satisfying to know that something you made can go so far if you really try.
5. What motivates you?
Watching badass motivational ladies on YouTube get shit done (like Kalyn Nicholson, Hannah Witton and NinkComPoop) and Also reminding myself of why I’m doing something, rather than getting annoyed that I “have” to do it.
6. How do you like to relax after a busy day?
Bath, bath bath. If the day has been shit, its raining, etc. just get in the bath. You won’t regret it. I also tend to watch a lot of YouTube (see above) and go on my phone a lot for distractions. Failing this, just go and see Connor for hugs.
7. Any tips or advice for new bloggers?
Urm… I’m still one of these so… not sure. Definitely to take it at your own pace and your own style. Don’t feel like because everyone else is successful doing something that you can’t be successful for doing your own thing. Also that if you can’t take the perfect photos or post every week then that’s fine, it’s about your internet space being good for you!
So now I have to nominate more people… ahhh. Well, here goes nothin’…
Sam (Reel Review Dude)
Sophie (my bestie) (SWW Beauty)
Ciara (Ciara’s Little Blog)
Fran (A Page of Me)
Morgan (Girl Vs World)
And my questions for my nominees are…
- What’s the hardest part about blogging?
- How was your day?
- Who are your top 5 music artists of all time?
- What are your favourite types of posts to write?
- What would you tell your past self (5 years ago)?
- What is your dream career?
- If you had to pick between never reading again, or never listening to music again, which would you pick? (That one’s a bit deep/morbid… soz)
There you go! My first nominated tag post… feels strange.. but good.